Eliminate paperwork. Use our electronic services to move your money.
The days of having to walk into a credit union branch every time you want to deposit or withdraw money are long gone. Now our members in Midland, Texas, and beyond can have their paychecks, Social Security payments, tax returns or retirement savings directly routed into their MTCU accounts.
Getting money into and out of your MTCU accounts is easier than ever. If you have additional questions about any of these services, contact one of our branches
- Direct Deposit: You can have your paycheck, Social Security, pension or retirement check deposited directly to your account. That cuts down on trips to the credit union and eliminates the risk of checks being stolen from your mailbox. To sign up, just contact your employer's payroll department.
- Electronic Deposits/Withdrawals: If you want your paycheck, tax return or other money sent directly to your account, you'll need MTCU's routing number. It's 316386489. The same number can be used for automatic withdrawals from your account.
- Payroll Deductions: MTCU has made Payroll Deduction arrangements with Midland Independent School District. Eligible members can automatically make savings deposits, IRA deposits, loan payments or other transactions each payday. You select the amount to be deducted from your paycheck and those funds will be automatically forwarded to the credit union.
- Remote Deposit Capture: Allows you to deposit checks through our MTCU mobile app. You can take a picture of your check and send anytime and anywhere. Members must sign an agreement for this service. Print a copy of the RDC agreement here and fax to 432-618-0403. You will be notified upon receipt.
Important highlights from RDC agreement:
- Member must first be enrolled in Online banking and have the Mobile Banking App installed on the applicable device.
- Business accounts are not eligible.
- All checks submitted for deposit must be endorsed with the following restrictive endorsement: “For Mobile Deposit Only at MTCU A/C#_________” (include your account number where indicated) and include the signature of each payee.
- All Endorsements must be in either blue or black ink as required for processing.
- Remember to retain the original Check for at least 60 days after we have notified you that we have accepted it.
- Other restrictions may apply
- Esign: With ESign, you can receive your receipts, loan coupons, sign account cards and even loan documents. Print your form here and fax to 432-618-0403. You will be notified upon receipt.
- Bill Pay: We offer Bill Pay service in our online banking portal through the icon that says PayIT. This service offers one-time payments or reoccurring payments for businesses and individuals. Bill Pay offers electronic or check payments and is at no cost to our Members. With Bill Pay, you never have to buy postage stamps! Bill Pay support also offers tracking of payments. This provides an extra layer of protection, so that lost or misapplied payments are much easier to resolve. You can connect with Bill Pay support at 866-960-1695 to resolve any payment issues.
- Text /Email Notifications: Through our online banking portal, you can set up text or email notifications, so you can manage your finances like a pro! This allows you to find fraudulent charges or missed charges quickly! You can also revise or delete your selected alerts at any time. Some options include:
- Low Balance Alerts
- Daily Account Balances
- Large Deposit Alerts
- Large Withdrawal Alerts
- Personal Alerts
- Sign In Alerts
- MTCULive: MTCULive is a Chat/Video banking feature available from the Blue link throughout our website. You can submit your request through the online portal and be contacted back on your smartphone. An MTCU representative can assist you via text or if needed a video link can be sent to speak face to face. You can apply for a loan or open an account from the comfort of your own home. Service is available 9:00am-5:00pm, Monday through Friday.
- Safe Deposit Box: A safe deposit box is a miniature safe-like box, located inside the credit union. These boxes are in a vault and sealed for the ultimate safety and protection of your items. These boxes can be used to store legal documents, pictures or keepsakes that should be kept away from your home. Neither the credit union nor the government insures the contents of a safe deposit box.
Important highlights for SDB:
- Various Box Sizes
- Boxes Are Located At Midkiff Rd. And Midland Dr. Branch Locations
- Annual Automatic Renewal
- Access Is Limited To Box Renters And Co-Renters
- Access Is Provided In A Secure And Private Area
Tru Stage: Trustage is a third-party company that offers Auto/Home/Accident/Life Insurance to credit union members across the United States. If you have received correspondence and would like to correspond with TruStage support at 855-728-5210. If you have an electronic draft that comes from CUNA Ins or TruStage, you will need to connect with TruStage for detailed information.