Eliminate paperwork. Use our electronic services to move your money.
The days of having to walk into a credit union branch every time you want to deposit or withdraw money are long gone. Now our members in Midland, Texas, and beyond can have their paychecks, Social Security payments, tax returns or retirement savings directly routed into their MTCU accounts.
Getting money into and out of your MTCU accounts is easier than ever. If you have additional questions about any of these services, contact one of our branches
- Direct Deposit: You can have your paycheck, Social Security, pension or retirement check deposited directly to your account. That cuts down on trips to the credit union and eliminates the risk of checks being stolen from your mailbox. To sign up, just contact your employer's payroll department.
- Electronic Deposits/Withdrawals: If you want your paycheck, tax return or other money sent directly to your account, you'll need MTCU's routing number. It's 316386489. The same number can be used for automatic withdrawals from your account.
- Payroll Deductions: MTCU has made Payroll Deduction arrangements with Midland Independent School District. Eligible members can automatically make savings deposits, IRA deposits, loan payments or other transactions each payday. You select the amount to be deducted from your paycheck and those funds will be automatically forwarded to the credit union.
- Remote Deposit Capture: Allows you to deposit checks through our MTCU mobile app. You can take a picture of your check and send anytime and anywhere. Members must sign an agreement for this service. Print a copy of the RDC agreement here and fax to 432-689-0526. You will be notified upon receipt.
- Esign: With ESign, you can receive your receipts, loan coupons, sign account cards and even loan documents. Print your form here and fax to 432-689-0526. You will be notified upon receipt.
- We offer Prepaid Visa® Gift Cards at all three branch locations.